Information about non epileptic seizures and Non Epileptic Attack Disorder.

Can I drive?

By on 2 March 2015

The DVLA needs to be notified if you are diagnosed with NEAD. For more information go to the Medical conditions, disabilities and driving section of the website. The DVLA will consult with your neurologist and make a decision on a case by case basis. For your own and other people’s safety, you should not drive unless you have been specifically told by the authorities that you can.


If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.

Comments are closed.