Information about non epileptic seizures and Non Epileptic Attack Disorder.

Can I claim benefits?

By on 3 March 2015

The Personal Independence Payment (PIP) has quite strict criteria. You have to be able to show that your condition affects activities related to daily living and mobility. Visit the website for more information about how to claim Personal Independence Payment. For help with claiming benefits you can contact the Citizens Advice Bureau.


If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.

Comments are closed.